Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I got to drive with Mommy and Daddy all the way from Austin, Texas to Hot Springs, Arkansas! The car trip was so long I wasn't sure we were in the United States anymore.

Mommy and Daddy bought me the movie Toy Story 3 for the car trip. I watched it four times. Two times on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. Mommy and Daddy say that I am good at dividing and adding. It took us two days to get to Arkansas. We stayed at a hotel on the first night. I got to sleep in a bed all to myself. Well, I slept with Mommy and Daddy anyway.

I got to spend three days with my cousins Emery, Anderson and Allison.



I also saw Uncle Eric and Auntie Aya,  Auntie Sammy, and Nami and Poppie. So awesome!



Mommy, Auntie Sammy and Auntie Aya got together and made Thanksgiving dinner this year. Poppie seemed really happy about that.


Auntie Aya is a professional photographer and took all of great photos of everyone during our Thanksgiving vacation. Thank you, Auntie Aya.

Dinner was sooooo good. I licked my plate. I love cranberries and turkey!

We left Arkansas on Saturday and made our way home. I loved seeing my family and can't wait for all of us together real soon.

I kept wondering if Chloe had Thanksgiving dinner also. She probably did like Snoopy did and made a giant Thanksgiving feast after we left the house. She's so smart.

No comments: