Sunday, May 22, 2011

Howard!

Mommy painted my face just like Howard!
I love my Mommy's friend's doggy, Howard! I met him today at the Austin Doggie Dash. Mommy's really great friend, Veronica, brought him to run in the race. He was dressed in a really great hot dog costume for our 5K race. We all had a great time. 

Somehow I need to convince Mrs. Veronica that she needs to leave Howard with me before she moves to New York. I have a few weeks, endless play money, and an army of doggie lovies at my disposal. He will be mine. Oh, yes, he will be mine.


He's such a good runner!

Walking my dog... Guess which other dog I love??? Yep, that's right -- Snoopy!

Don't I look good with my new dog, Howard?

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Amelia, we think it is an excellent idea for you to adopt Howard, you know why? He's just about perfectly our size to play with, can ya, can ya, can ya????? Love you up to the sky...