Sunday, November 11, 2012

Cousies!

Wow! I am so excited. My cousies Emery and Anderson are staying the weekend at my house!

This morning, we all got dressed and went to Kerbey Lane for an awesome breakfast. Then we went over to Costco to do our grocery shopping. Emery, Anderson and I got to ride in the same grocery cart.


We had such a great time! Then we drove to pick pecans together. Emery, Anderson and I got to be the testers. We did a good job. They were delicious. :)

Then we drove to meet Nammie and Poppie for lunch. It was so fun to meet up and see them.

Then we came home and made Maple Pecan Shortbread Squares using the pecans that we gathered earlier.


Is that cool or what?!! Then we played a great game of Candy Land. We all won which I am told does not happen very often.

Then we had dinner, had our baths and got to make yummy, delicious S'mores. Uummmmm, S'mores. They were so good.

We watched a little bit of the movie 'Tangled' and then it was time for bed. Night, night. What a great day!




No comments: