Monday, September 13, 2010

Wendy's Frosty

At the longhorn game a guy kicked the ball really far up into the stands and won all of us there a free Wendy's frosty! I didn't know what a Wendy's frosty was, but the people in the stands were really excited and started yelling and cheering. I was very interested in finding out what a Wendy's frosty really was.

We headed over to Wendy's after the game and I soon learned it had nothing to do with Peter Pan OR the Snowman, but was instead the most delicious liquid treasure I had ever experienced. I got it all over my hands, my face, my nose, my hair, and my dress... It was amazing! Even better, I was up really late AGAIN with mommy and daddy. I wonder if 11pm is my new bedtime on Saturday nights?

Mom took some pictures of us enjoying the delicious treat.

Thanks kicker guy!

Let me have it!
Mommy and I had chocolate and Daddy had vanilla.

Wow Mommy, this Frosty is AMAZING!

Yum...

Yum...

Yum.. Yum... Yum!!

This is the best day ever!

No comments: