Monday, September 13, 2010

Hook 'em Horns!

This weekend we went to see the Texas Longhorns take on the Wyoming Cowboys... It was awesome! We sat with lots of other fans! They were all crazy. Some people had their faces painted, others weren't wearing any shirts and had their bodies painted, and some girls and boys liked to yell... a lot!

I told mommy that I want to be a cheerleader when I grow up. She said that sounds great, but it's really something you only do while in school. So, I'll have stick with being dinosaur veterinarian. I just hope they don't blow volcanoes on me.

Texxxxaasssss...... Fight!

I love my mommy and daddy!


Here's our view!


Boy that cannon is LOUD!!
It keeps going off. Mommy, plug my ears! 
The view of the UT tower from our seats.



Me and Daddy. Hook 'em!


I think they might be discussing the free frosty's
for all fans tomorrow at Wendy's.
I bet you cant guess who won???
I wonder when we will go again? Hopefully soon!


1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

LOVE all these great pictures, you can tell you had a bunch of fun!! Love you, Nami PS You look sooo good in your cheerleader outfit!