Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun with Family!

I had such a great day with my family! We got to snuggle in bed in the morning. Then Mommy, Daddy and I went to have breakfast, do a little shopping and then we worked in our garden. I had so much fun! Mommy and Daddy bought me my own yellow leaf rake. It is just my size!

Then, later this afternoon, Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Emery and Anderson came over! We played in the house, I got to be a big cousin and play with my cousins in the garden.

Then we all went over to the neighborhood playground. Uncle Eric brought the kite and flew it with Anderson while Emery and I played on the playground. We played on the slide. Emery is getting to be so big that she and I can play on the big playscapes together.

Then we went to Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric's house to play on the playscape!



Whew! I am so tired from playing all day that I can hardly keep my eyes open. See y'all tomorrow!

No comments: