Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Texas Independence Day

Tomorrow is Texas Independence Day! It's a big deal here in Texas. I had to do a big project (with the help of Mommy and Daddy) and visit all sorts of Texas places. Daddy and I went to the capital, we visited the food trailers and Amy's Ice Cream on South Congress, and Town Lake. Tonight Mommy, Daddy, and I worked to put together the poster of my adventures. I thought you'd enjoy seeing some pictures of the finished product.

Mommy wanted me to remind you that we're the Lone Star State... because we were once an independent country.






2 comments:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Amelia, what a totally cool poster. Can't wait to see you, love, love, love Nami and Poppie. PS From the dogs, we get to come to Texas--yipeeeee partner!

Brooke D said...

Looks great!