Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blues on the Green

Last night was the first Blues on the Green show in Zilker Park. It was awesome! Sydney and her mommy and daddy joined us. There were lots and lots of people and so many dogs I couldn't count so high. Bob Schneider played and he was great! I brought three friends: Chloe (my lovey black kitty) and two barbies.

Mommy took some pictures of the night. Daddy was so good to let Sydney and I ride him around. He was a very good horsey!

What a good looking bunch!!

The same bunch looking oh so silly!

2011 Blues on the Green

2010 Blues on the Green




What cutie pies!!

The crowd was huge!!

I know Bob's up there somewhere because I could hear him singing,
"all right, let your hair down. let your heart pound. let the light in."

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures. Man, Austin has so many fun things to do, can't wait to live there!1 Love you, Nami