Saturday, June 11, 2011

Party at Bella's and Dr. Pepper Run

Well, I had an awesome time with my friend Bella and her family. Last night I got to spend the night and then today was Bella's birthday party. She had a great party at our pool. She invited a bunch of our friends from school! We had pizza and cake balls! I had two chocolate cake balls. I did not play mermaid jump. Mr. Mike was really nice and kept a good eye on me while I was in the pool. We all had a great time!

Meanwhile ...

Mommy and Daddy went to a place called Dublin, but it was not the place in Ireland. This city is in Texas and it is a place where they make the Dr. Pepper drink. I don't drink it, but I hear it is good. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy ran another ten K race, but not the Captain K. They finished the race and got these cool medals. Way to go Mommy and Daddy!


Mommy and Daddy took these pictures from their run today:




1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Looks like your whole family had a fun day! Love always, Nami