Monday, July 11, 2011

Amazing Allison

My cousin Allison is AWESOME!! She is so much fun, pretty, and nice. I want to be like her when I grow up. I got to spend lots of great fun with her while I was on vacation. She helped me catch lightening bugs, we went to a store and painted pottery together, picked blueberries, and played at the pool.  

Painting Auntie Sammy's mug with Allison.
Picking blueberries

One of the things that she does that I think is totally awesome is that she is on the LSL water ski team! She is on two different teams: the swivel team and the ballet team. She looks so amazing out there on the water. We got to go to her show. It was awesome!! Along with her acts there were lots of other people water skiing. Daddy tried to water ski too but he wasn't able to get up. It didn't look easy, but I hope Allison teaches me the next time I visit St. Louis.

Here we are watching the show! I'm also eating an snow cone... Yum!

There she is!!! She's the lovely lady on the right!

Another amazing photo! She's second from the right.

The pyramid! 

How do they do that?
Mommy and Daddy at the show!

He looks pretty good... before. 

No comments: