Thursday, July 14, 2011

Staying home and bike ride tonight!

Today I stayed home from school. I had a little bit of a cold and felt a little run down so Mommy and Daddy said it was alright if I stayed home from school today.

I watched some really good movies today while Daddy worked. He said that I was a really good girl today. I saw 'Monster's Inc.' for the first time today. I don't know what I was afraid about. That movie was hilarious. I laughed so hard.

Then later this evening, Mommy, Daddy and I went for a bike ride and had dinner at Torchy's Tacos. It was a little hot at first, but it got really nice as we started to ride. I had my favorite dish at Torchy's: a quesadilla with sour cream and a side of mangos. Muy Bueno!!

We all had a great time!

Oh yes... did I ever tell you how much my mommy likes beans? She LOVES them. She said last night that her favorite thing at Torchy's is their beans. I like them too but she is so silly about them. She's even got a song. I bet you know it. She and I sing it together and just laugh and laugh.

No comments: