Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Soooo early

My Daddy is a lunatic!

Last night I needed to take a shower, but I was so tired that I could not keep my eyes open. Daddy said that I could take a quick shower and then go to bed or get up early the next morning and take a shower before my breakfast and going to school. I decided to go to bed early. A princess must get her beauty sleep.

This morning my alarm clock went off and Daddy was already awake! He's crazy! Does he ever sleep! It was still dark out and Daddy had the bathroom all ready to go. I had a hard time opening my eyes, so Daddy sat with me in my bedroom while I got used to the light. He's must at least be an alien. How was he already able to see? I think that he might be related to Chloe because she was already up to and I know that she can see in the dark. Who else is rummaging through my lovies while I sleep?

Well, I did take my shower. I was surprised how awake I was already. I was ready in time for Mommy to take me to school. What a treat! What a morning!

No comments: