Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anniversary Date Night

Today, Mommy and Daddy celebrated the anniversary of their first date and they wanted me to celebrate with them. Their first date happened on February 16th. Mommy and Daddy and I all celebrated by getting all dressed up and going out to a nice dinner and then we were going to go to see Beauty and the Beast.

Mommy and I wore very pretty dresses. I even got to wear a little makeup on my cheeks. My mommy looked so pretty.


Daddy wore a very nice outfit and picked us up to go on our date. He rang the doorbell and had a flower for each of us.

We went to a restaurant called Fino. It was really fancy. Much different than Torchy's Tacos. I got to have all sorts of new foods like pork belly, a beet salad with fried cheese, butternut squash pasta and lots of other good things. I even got to have my own special drink called a Shirley Temple. It was really good. 

Then we were going to go to a donut place called Gourdough's. We went outside to our car and we were all freeeeeeeeeeeeezing. We decided it was too cold to go to Gourdough's and instead went and got ice cream from the grocery store and went home, snugged up in Mommy and Daddy's bed and watched "How to Tame Your Dragon". What a nice evening.

No comments: