Saturday, March 10, 2012

Making cupcakes

Holy moly, Mommy, Daddy and I found the best invention ever when we were out shopping today. It is a machine called the Topping Tornado. It makes putting sprinkles on cupcakes so much fun that we had to buy it that minute and go home to make cupcakes.

Here is the Topping Tornado


When we got home, we immediately got to work. It was so much fun. Mommy and I made the cupcakes and then Mommy made a really delicious frosting for the cupcakes. Daddy and I worked on putting the sprinkles on the cupcakes. It was a lot of fun. We did a lot of experimenting with different sprinkles. One of our cupcakes "accidentally" tipped over inside and got chocolate on the Topping Tornado. Daddy let me help with the chocolate cleanup. Yum. :)

We sprinkled those a cupcakes in no time flat. Then Mommy, Daddy and I sat down to a delicious treat.



Then we all snuggled upstairs and read the next 'How to Train Your Dragon' story 'How to Be a Pirate'. We are really enjoying reading the story together.

Wait a minute -- I just realized that I never showed you what the cupcakes looked like after we decorated them. Silly Amelia. If you want to know how delicious they tasted you'll just have to stop by and enjoy one! That is, if Daddy hasn't eaten them all. Silly Daddy.

Yum!

No comments: