Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patricks Day

What an exciting St. Patrick's Day. Mommy, Daddy and I had a big day today. We had three St. Patrick's Day parties.

We got up, had breakfast and headed over with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Emery and Anderson to join in a St. Patrick's day scavenger hunt party with our good friends the Scott's.

It was sooo much fun and so lovely. I'm serious. There were a bunch of other kids and there was this leprechaun that hid his treasure and left a bunch of clues for us to follow. We raced all over the ranch looking for clues.

Reading clues
Guess what? I found the treasure! There were a bunch of little gems inside a green bag and everyone got to have a gem. What fun!

I found the treasure

Getting a little case for my gem

Emery and Anderson getting their gem. They are soo cute.

After our fun with the Scott's, it was time to have more fun with my good friend, Pierce and his family. They were having a St. Patrick's Day party too at their house. They had all sorts of yummy food and an awesome trampoline in their backyard. I got to spend time playing with my good friends Sydney, Reagan and Pierce. So much fun!

The fun does not stop their. After our fun at Pierce's house, it was off to another St. Patrick's Day party at my friend Bella's party. What a blast. We had more great food and spent time with our good friends. Mommy and Daddy played this fun train game with the other adults while Bella and I played. I guess adults still play with toys too.

No comments: