Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee Talk

I have some very interesting thoughts in the morning as I eat my breakfast. I would like to start sharing them with my readers.

Thought 1:
Thunderstorms are scary. I'm serious. I am not scared of anything. Last time there was a thunderstorm, the kids at my school screamed like this, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!". I'm serious.

Thought 2:
You know, i can look in three directions at once. This way, this way and this way. Is that cool?

Thought 3:
Did you that snakes can take off their skin?

Thought 4:
Why do my lovies keep using their invisible control and make me bump into the chair?

Amelia: Lilly Nana Nana, why do you keep bumping me into the chair?

Lilly Nana Nana: 'Cause I'm playing a video game.

Oh... just in case you don't know, here's a quick picture I took of Lilly Nana Nana.

No comments: