Monday, November 28, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Tonight Daddy, Mommy and I decorated our Christmas tree. It was so much fun. I decided that my princess ornaments and the little balls all needed to be on the tree together since they were a family. Mommy and Daddy thought I was silly but I think it looked awesome.

See...




I know. It looks awesome. 

Then Mommy, Daddy and I decided to take some photos of us in front of the tree. We're so silly.



But then Mommy and Daddy wanted to take a picture of just the two of them. haha... like I would let that happen! Muahahahaha....









Then I told Mommy and Daddy that I could take the best picture of them because I'm awesome... I'm serious and I know you will agree.



Finally we tried again for the family photo. I think we did a great job.



Oh the Christmas tree? Yep... we got that decorated too! 



Merry Christmas!!

No comments: