Friday, December 2, 2011

Tree Lighting at the Driskill Hotel

Last night Mommy, Daddy and I went to this big old hotel downtown for their tree lighting ceremony. It was so much fun. There were lots of people singing, yummy food, a big gingerbread house, and it even snowed! I tried to catch some of the snow and throw it at daddy but it was too small! I really hope we go next year too!

These pretty ladies were singing songs to wish us a Merry Christmas!

Another COW?? They are everywhere!!

The tree is lit!

After they lit the tree they brought out this beautiful cake!! It was awesome!!

It had fireworks on it!

Check out this HUGE gingerbread house!
I wonder how much frosting it took to put it together?

It was huge. I'm serious.

Here we are standing in front of the tree. So fun!

No comments: