Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mabel is Very Mischievous!

My elf is a little crazy... just like Daddy. It seems like she is constantly getting into a little trouble. She sure seems to be having a lot of fun when I am not home! I've included below some of her adventures.


Here we are watching the Elf movie. She was really interested!!  

 On Saturday I went to the grocery store with Daddy and Mommy. When we got home, we found Mabel doing Dance Dance Revolution Disney on our Wii. It looked like she had been doing it for a while because her score was really high! She must use her magic to hit all of the pads with such little feet.


That evening, we went to the airport to pick up Nami. She is here for the week to play with me. When we got home, we found Mabel on the kitchen counter making snow angels. Well... they weren't actually snow angels. They were flour angels. What a nut.


When I went to bed I put Mabel on our dining room table, but when I woke up I found her in the living room in her own sleigh. She had picked up Santa and all of the little reindeer we have around the house. They looked like they were ready for a trip! I wonder if they were flying around the house.

Oh hey... do you know who is the most famous reindeer of all?? Rudolph that's who. I know I'm right. There's that song that tells me so. I'm serious.


We also found Mabel hiding in my stocking...


Sunday night I decided to leave all my toys down in the living room and told mommy that I thought Mabel would clean them up for me while I was sleeping. Well... When I got up in the morning, I found Mabel sitting on my toys covering her eyes. I think she was disappointed that I didn't clean up my own toys. I really hope she didn't go back and tell Santa. Just to make sure I cleaned up the toys really fast and have been really good keeping everything really clean!!


After school on Monday I came home to find Mabel hanging from our celing fan!! She was slowly spinning. I bet it was so much fun, but I think she got very dizzy! She must have flown up there!


Another morning wearing antlers. Silly Mabel!


Finally, yesterday we came home to find that Mabel had set up my blocks and was having a snow ball fight with my lovies. It looked like so much fun. I ended up getting out all the blocks and made a big castle for me and my lovies to hide in!! What fun!

You can kind of see her arm over there. My lovies look scared!! 

What on earth will she do tomorrow? Only time will tell!



No comments: