Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday House Guest!!

Guess what? A REAL elf from the North Pole has decided to live with us until Christmas! Can you believe it?? I know... it is pretty awesome! Her name is Sparkly Mabel. According to Santa, she's only 96 years old and is quite a mischief maker! While we were downtown last night Mabel decided to take some of the ornaments off of our Christmas Tree and make her own little tree on the living room floor. Here's how we found her:

Mabel and I... chillin'

See the Christmas Tree? She's CRAZY!!

But such a pretty girl!

Then I had to go to bed. While I'm sleeping Mabel heads up to the North Pole to chat with Santa and get some elf work done. This morning I came down stairs and here's how I found her:

Oh hey look... Jesus is watching over her too!

What a nut!

I wonder what she is going to do tomorrow???


No comments: