Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 5th Birthday Party

Last weekend I had the best birthday party ever! Mommy and Daddy threw me a tea party birthday. There were lots of my girlfriends there and two boys: Anderson and Reagan. All the girls got to wear sun hats, gloves, rings, necklaces, and fairy wings. The boys wore top hats. It was the best party ever. Here are some pictures from the party.


Pretty party hats!

Yum dum dum flowers!


Anderson looking oh so handsome!

My dollies had to have their own special party



Sparkling pink lemonade. Yum!

The food was so delicious! 

Auntie Aya frosted the cookies! Didn't she make them look super pretty?


Mommy and Daddy made special French Macarons...
just like the ones we had in Paris!

Me and my girls!

Reagan looking oh so handsome






Emery is checking out her gloves!


The slide was great... even with my wings and gloves.

Boy I was thirsty. I think I went back four times for more pink lemonade!

Hi Mommy!

Even Anderson looked good in his wings!


Making picture frames



Mommy helping Emery


Look at all those pretty girls and handsome boys!

Oh man, I hit that Pinata HARD!!

Anderson hit it hard too!

So did Vivian!

Emery was a little scared, but Daddy helped her hit it.

Ava looked so pretty while she tried to break it open!

Sydney looked ready to smash it!

Auntie Aya and Emery watching the big kids hit the Pinata!

Fierce!

Yippee!!! We did it!


Anderson got a whistle! 

Then it was time for cake!!

Me and my greatest loves...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

And the left-over cake was awesome too! Amelia, thanks for sharing it with your mom's work amigos.

Brooke D said...

Oh what a sweet and fun party! You did such an amazing job making it look girly and beautiful! The macaroons were DELICIOUS! And Ellie did a great job capturing the party with awesome photos.