Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day!

Wow! What a fun day! Today was Labor Day. I don't know why they call it that. 

Mommy, Daddy and I got up early and rode to Galaxy to have some yummy breakfast. Then, we rode to baby store to pick out a great present for my new cousin that is coming. I bet she will love it. Then we rode a little further and went to the pet store. We saw the cutest kitties. Then we rode to the book store and I picked out some new books to read. Whew, it started to get hot, so Mommy, Daddy and I rode back to our house.

Later, we went over to spend time with our family. I got to put on my bathing suit and play in the water with my cousins, Emery and Anderson. We had so much fun. 



Uncle Eric was trying out his new grill and was cooking hamburgers for the family. They were delicious! Way to go, Uncle Eric.


What a day! I might need another day off to rest from my day off!

No comments: