Saturday, September 1, 2012

Longhorns!

Wow! Yes! It is football season! I look forward to this time of year so much. 

Well, it looks like Mommy, Daddy and I needed new Longhorns shirts to wear to help support our team, so we went to the store to pick some out. Mine looks super cute and Mommy's is adorable.

This time was extra special because now Poppy was able to come to the game because he and Nami live here now! Wooohoo!

We went tailgating before the game. We met my great friend, Bella and her family at their tailgate. They really know how to tailgate. They even had their own smoker there. Bella and I played princesses until it was time to go to the game.

Mommy, Daddy, Poppy and I walked all the way to the tip, tip, tippy top of the stadium. We could see everything! We all had hot dogs and nachos. They were delicious! We were versing Wyoming today so I made sure I put on my extra sour face for them when they tried to take the ball from my Longhorns.

We stayed until it was really late. We won the game! Yeah, Longhorns! Fight! Fight! Fight!

No comments: