Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ballet Class: A rare treat

I really like my dance class. I get to go once a week on Saturday where I learn ballet for the first part of the class. Then I get to take off my ballet shoes and put on my tap shoes and go clickety, clackety around the room. Dance class is always a lot of fun. Today we had a rare treat because Mommy and Daddy were allowed to come in the class and watch me. They got to watch me balance on the balance beam, skip around the room, do my pliés, and then the best part where I get to use my magic wand.

A thoughtful moment while I decide my next move


Today my teacher told everyone about our dance recital that is coming up soon. I get to wear two different dance outfits. I am not sure I like one of them, but Mommy and Daddy say I will look really great in it. I will put some pictures up of them when we get the outfits. I am really excited.

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Love your Blog Amelia, thank you so much for sharing bits and pieces of your life--have fun in California, love you, Nami