Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow! Christmas has finally come. I have loved reading with my Mommy and Daddy every night about how baby Jesus was born. Now it is his birthday!

This morning when I woke up, I came down to find another surprise. Santa had come to our house! He had eaten the cookies that I had left for him and the reindeer had left the food that I had left also. He wrote me a letter about all of the things that had happened at his workshop this year.


He was very messy and left his boot prints all over our living room. What a goof ball! I got to open lots of presents with Mommy, Daddy, Nami and Poppie. Santa brought me the Princess music box that I asked for for Christmas. My favorite present was from Mommy and Daddy. They gave me a crown of hair just like Rapunzels! It is so pretty, but the Daddy said the braid can't be taken out so I have to be extra careful with it! 








He brought me lots of other wonderful presents. I also got lot of presents from all the special people in my life. I loved them all so much and I really love my family.

After I finished opening my presents, Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Emery, Anderson, Tio, Tia, and Auntie Jessica came over to our house for brunch and our annual stocking stuffer exchange. It was so much fun. Mommy got 4 bottles of shaving cream, Tia got three cutting boards, and Uncle Eric got lots of nuts! Everyone really enjoyed it! Then we had a delicious brunch that Mommy and Daddy cooked. 

Mommy, Daddy and I went on a walk before heading over to Tia and Tio's house for Christmas dinner. It was great but it was REALLY cold! I was all snugged up in the stroller in a big blanket but Mommy and Daddy said their hands felt like ice cubes! burrrrrr... 

Then we went to Tio and Tia's house for Christmas dinner.



There was so much delicious food. I especially liked the soup, the ham, and the little sticks with olives, sausage, and cheese. After dinner, we played the game Apples to Apples. It was really fun and everyone laughed and laughed. Sometimes I laughed too (even though I didn't know what everyone was laughing about!). I can't wait for next year!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I love you all!




No comments: