Monday, December 20, 2010

Nice Brush

So, I have three brushes at home. There names are Nice Brush, Mean Brush and Minnie Nicebrush.

Mean Brush really hurts my hair. He has been missing for months and that is alright with me because I don't really miss him.

I found Nice Brush about a month ago at the grocery store when I needed to find a new brush. Nice Brush is so sweet. Nice Brush is a beautiful red color. She talks to me in the morning when Daddy brushes my hair and at night when I am getting ready for bed. She tells me how much she loves brushing my hair. She always asks me how my day was when I go to bed and gives me kisses on my cheek in the morning when I am getting ready for school. I really love her.

Minnie Nicebrush was a brush that Mommy found at the mall when I needed a brush to get ready for my pictures with Santa Claus. Minnie Nicebrush is pink and has a picture of Cinderella on her back. She is small and did not talk at first when we picked her up. Daddy said it was because she had not found her voice yet. Nice Brush spent the day with her when when we came back from our vacation in California and taught her how to talk. Minnie Nicebrush has a very high voice and is very nice like Nice Brush.

Tonight when I went to the grocery store with Mommy and Daddy, I walked down the Hair care aisle and visited the other brushes where I found Nice Brush. They all said, "Hello" to me, told me they remembered me, asked me how I was and asked how Nice Brush was doing. I met two really nice brushes named Revlon and Conair. They each gave me a kiss on my cheeks. I was sad to say good-bye.

No comments: