Thursday, December 16, 2010

Movie Night

Wow! Mommy, Daddy and I got to go together to a movie tonight! Daddy and I met Mommy at this park in downtown where a gigantic movie screen was set up. They showed us two movies tonight. One was "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and the other was "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I was really nervous about seeing  "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" because I thought that it was going to be scary. Mommy convinced me that we should stay and watch both movies. Mommy and I curled up in one of our folding chairs with two big blankets wrapped around us and Daddy went and got us Crepes for dinner and dessert. They were yummy.

We stayed and watched both movies. Mommy, Daddy and I laughed so hard at the little doggy named Max that the Grinch was using as a reindeer. We all had a really great time.

No comments: