Sunday, January 2, 2011

Great Day!

What a great day we had today!

Mommy, Daddy and I woke up early, had breakfast, and went to go see the movie "Tangled". I love that movie so much.

Then we drove to Town Lake and Mommy and Daddy pushed me in the stroller while they ran around the lake. We saw seven swans and I tried these new yogurt treats.

Then we went grocery shopping and later met up for Chinese dinner with my friend, Sydney Devereaux and her mommy, Brooke, and her daddy, Shawn. We had a really great time with them!

Then I went with Mommy and Daddy shopping at Target. Mommy and I found our shoes for our trip to London. Awesome! I also got to visit friends of Nice Brush and found new friends named Nice Clips!

Then we came home and I played for a little while before finally going to bed after a nice bath and a story.

What a day!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Amelia, I love your blog! Hey don't know if you need them but I found you a new pair of tap shoes yesterday, they are black and shiny. Keep writing stuff, I am a big fan, love you, Nami