Saturday, January 22, 2011

Travel in Europe!

Wow! I have just returned from an awesome adventure with Mommy and Daddy to Europe! Mommy, Daddy and I went to a country called France and another country called England. Daddy was going to a city in England called London to work for his company, but we decided to make a little vacation out of it. I have so much to share with all of you, but it is getting close to my bed time, so I will share a little with you tonight and then share more over the next couple of days.


After flying on a huge plane across the ocean, I think Mommy and Daddy said it was the Atlantic ocean, we landed in London, England on Saturday. I was so excited to finally meet real live princesses, princes, Queens and Kings there. But first, we dropped off our luggage at the the hotel that we would be staying at in London, England and took a very big, very fast magical train that can go under water to Paris, France. It was so awesome! I was really tired and took a nap for part of the journey. Mommy and Daddy said that Jessie had a great time exploring our train car.



When we got to Paris, we went to our hotel, dropped off our luggage and went out to tour the city and get a bite to eat for dinner.

What a beautiful city. One thing that I noticed was that people were talking differently in this country. Mommy and Daddy said that the people in Paris speak a different language called French. They taught me how to say something in French. "Je m'appelle Amelia". That means, "my name is Amelia." How cool.

We wanted to see the Eiffel Tower. Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric got me a statue of it when they were in Paris a few weeks ago and we had to see it in real life. Daddy put me on his shoulders and took he took this picture of the Eiffel Tower.

Moments later, the whole Tower began to sparkle all over. It was really magical. Mommy and Daddy bought me this really cool spinning top that you can launch into the air that lights up and spins as it falls to the ground. I actually got to touch a little bit of the Tower!


We walked around for a while and found this really good restaurant. I tried this really good stuff for the first time called foie gras. It was delicious! After dinner, Mommy, Daddy and I went and bought some goodies at a grocery store and went back to our hotel where I had a quick bath and went to bed.

I have so much more to tell you about that night and our trip, but I am so tired from traveling and I can barely keep my eyes open.

2 comments:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

LOVE THIS BLOG! Can't wait to hear more adventures! Love Nami

BennettAnne said...

Mimi you are the luckiest girl in the world! You are 4 and have been to Europe, I am 44 (hey, we match) and I have never been there! Can't wait to hear more! Love you! Auntie Sammy