Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hanging with Mommy in London

Our first real day in London was Tuesday. We started out our day with an early lunch with daddy and at a local cafe and then off we went to the Tower of London.






Then we were off to the Tower of London. Mommy and Daddy said that I probably wouldn't get to see any princesses while we were in London but they were WRONG! While we were inside the castle, Mommy and I walked into a room that smelled really yummy and there were REAL PRINCESSES! In the room was Queen Margaret and Princess Mary!! I was so excited that I shimmied and did a little dance! I even got to talk to them. They told me all about their life in the castle and I told them all about my favorite princess Rapunzel.


Afterwards Mommy bought me a crown just like Queen Margaret's.




Then we went and saw the Crown and Jewels. They were beautiful!!!

That's the day.

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Amelia, you look so good in your crown, it is perfect on you! Love you, Nami