Monday, January 24, 2011

Show and tell and piano lessons

What an awesome day at school! I got to tell everyone about my trip to London and Paris at show and tell. Mommy and Daddy gave me pictures of the places that we went and money from England and France to bring to school to show the other children. I especially liked telling everyone about Queen doll house. No one believed me when I told me how big it was. Here is an old picture of it being put together:


I also brought shortbread cookies to share with the class. We had a great time!

I also had a piano lesson today. A teacher visited our school and taught us about how to place our fingers on the piano keys and even drew numbers on our fingers to help us put them on the right keys. I had so much fun and I would love to take piano lessons. Mommy and Daddy are going to see about me taking more lessons.

What a great day!

No comments: