Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great day with family and friends

Today I had a great day! I got to spend the morning with a lot of my family! We celebrated Auntie Aya's birthday at the Salt Lick. Mmmm yummy! I brought my puppies, Oodle and Groodle. I also got to see Lucy (Tia, Tio, and Auntie Jessica's dog) later that afternoon! Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric also brought an awesome chocolate cake for us to eat. So delicious! Emery and I played with my puppies after we ate. Emery really loved my puppy, Oodle.

Later that day, Mommy, Daddy and I went to my friend Bella's house to watch the Superbowl. Bella told me about a big project that she had been working in her room and asked if I could help her. We went to work on it while the adults watched their game. It is all real hush, hush so I won't talk about what we were working on here. After many movies, cookies, chocolate kisses and cheers from the adult's room, we went home.

What a great day!

No comments: