Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow in Austin!!

Apparently the last time it really snowed in Austin was WAY before I was born. Mommy said it was on Valentine's Day in 2004. That was before we lived here too. But this morning we woke up and everything was covered in snow! It was so beautiful. Mommy, Daddy, and I got all bundled up and went out to play in it. We made lots of snow angels and Daddy made a little snowman. As we were playing a few of my best gals, Lilli and Lauren, came up to our house and we all played together. It was COLD!! I was so glad Mommy made us all hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.

Mommy is home with me today because school is closed. Her office is closed too. She said it was too dangerous to drive to work and so we're going to make cookies and just snug up! The snow is already melting but I'm glad I got a chance to play in it!


Me, Mommy and Daddy all bundled up!

Pretty Family

Getting ready to make a snowball


here's goes!

haha! I hit daddy!

My first snow angel



Daddy's is so much bigger!

Daddy working on a snow man.


My first taste of snow. I think it needs sugar!




Daddy's little snow man


Lauren, Lilli and I sitting in the snow

I was covered in snow!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

WOWIE, Snow in Austin, now that is some
FUN!!! Love you, Nami