Monday, April 18, 2011

Camping!

This past weekend we went camping with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Anderson and Emery. We had the best time! We went on a hike, ate smores, slept in the tent, played at the playground, ate smores, took a bath outside, and ate smores. It was awesome. Did I mention we ate smores?

Here's our campsite.

Here's the awesome playground near our campsite.

On Saturday we headed out for a hike.

The babies were strapped to Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric! I wish I could have been too... because I got tired!

The trail

Daddy and I on the trail. I'm searching for caterpillars.

How far is it mommy?

I found one!

ooowwaa... how cute!

After our hike we made BLTs for lunch. Anderson loved the bacon!

Yummmmm bacon!

Me too!

What a cute boy!

Later on in the afternoon, Auntie Aya gave Anderson and Emery a bath.

I don't think she liked having her hair washed.


Mommy, this is GREAT! Taking a bath outside!!








So fun!



 After Anderson and Emery went to bed we ate yummy fajitas that Uncle Eric made on the grill and then it was time for SMORES!! I LOVE THEM!!! Daddy had three so I think he really liked them too!

What a great Auntie!

OOhhhh I can't wait!

Auntie Aya liked them too!

Yum, Yum, Yum...

Look Mom, no hands!

Do I have anything on my face?



Mommy liked them too!

It was the best camping trip ever! (Did I mention the smores?)

No comments: