Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

This weekend was very fun. Saturday morning we met up with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, and Emery and Anderson at the Buda Easter egg hunt.




Look at all those eggs!










After the egg hunt we went over and took a ride on the train. It was super fun!



Auntie Aya, Emery, and Anderson. What silly kids!


The bunny at the petting zoo was so soft. Emery and I loved petting her. Anderson liked it too!




Then on Sunday the Easter Bunny visited our house! I think the Easter Bunny that visited our house was the Country Bunny because she was:
  • very wise to leave me such thoughtful presents, 
  • kind to leave presents for Emery and Anderson, and 
  • fast because when I got up and looked out the window our back yard was covered in Easter eggs! 
Emery and Anderson came over and we all went hunting for eggs. Emery liked to follow me around the yard. We had a great time.


The Easter Bunny gave me a butterfly umbrella!



After church we all went over to Tia and Tio's house for lunch and ANOTHER egg hunt. It was great!! Finally, we went to Sydney's house for dinner. We had one last egg hunt and then played in the pool.















It was a blast. This weekend is going to be great too! Nami and Poppie are coming to visit and it's Anderson and Emery's second birthday. I asked Auntie Aya if I could come to the party and she said I could. Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Wow, what a super fun day, and all our kids looked so pretty and handsome! Can't wait to see you this long weekend, love always, Nami