Sunday, April 10, 2011

Primrose Spring Fling

This weekend was VERY busy. Friday night Sydney and Bella came over to play at our house and we spent the evening doing somersaults across the backyard and playing princesses. Saturday morning I had ballet class, then we went to the Spring Fling at school. It was awesome!! I got to go on a hay ride, play in a bounce house, play a little golf, and throw pies at my teachers! It was awesome!!! Bella and I had a blast.

I can't wait until next year.

Daddy and I on the Hay Ride.

Mommy said it was ok to smush a pie in Mr. Duff's face... But I wasn't so sure.

Still thinking about it. Mr. Duff even said it was ok. I still wasn't sure.


So I did it. It was fun!


Bella was a little more excited and ready to smush.

Poor Mr. Duff!

Daddy and I played golf together.

Here's my teach Ms. Beth after she got smushed with a pie.

No comments: