Monday, April 4, 2011

I have a new lovey!

Mommy and Daddy went on a trip to New York this last weekend and I got to stay with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Emery and Anderson! I had such a great time! I played with my cousins and I even got to sleep in the same room with Emery! What a blast!

While Mommy and Daddy were gone, a new lovey followed them home. His name is Gus. He is so huggable. Mommy said that she found him at the Central Park Zoo. She said that he loves to eat fish. I love him very much and brought him to school with me today!

Nami -- He's actually named after the REAL polar bear that lives at the Central Park Zoo. He look just like him (or so I've been told!)!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Mims--Gus looks like he is going to be a great friend. Did you name him or did he come already named? How did Mommie and Daddy know it??? Gus is a fine name, he looks like a Gus! Thanks for writing about stuff, I love your blog. Nami, and Rose and Skye who are dogs...