Friday, October 22, 2010

Birthday Party!

I am ready to party!

This year mommy and daddy threw me the best birthday party EVER! We had a bounce house with a slide and TWO pinatas! It was the best day ever! I've included some photos of the party for your enjoyment.Oh yes, Auntie Aya took all the photos. She's amazing. xoxo Amelia


The cupcake tower!


Here I am with some of my friends: Shane, Tea, Zach,
Pierce, Sydney, Reagan, Lauren, and Lilly


The piƱata was awesome! We all had several chances to hit it.


Candy, candy, candy!!

Me in my princess party hat.
The cupcakes were beautiful!



Blowing out the candle!


I love cupcakes!!
Me and my best pal, Sydney.


Oh Zach... how I love you so!

Catherine, Me, Zach, and Reagan.

I think Anderson and Emery wanted to play in
the bounce house. But they were too small!


Auntie Jessica is such a crazy girl!

Mommy and Auntie Jessica

I love Nami!


No comments: