Thursday, October 14, 2010

My New Puppy!

Ok, technically she's not mine. She's Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric's dog Reece. But while they've been away on vacation in Paris she's been at our house and I've decided she's my dog too. We have such fun together. She sure does love bones. When I get home from school she comes running over to say, "hi!" Then she runs and gets her bone and brings it to me like she's showing it off. It's very funny. I've been teaching her to sit for me. I take her bone, hold it high up in my hands, and then say, "SIT REECE." She's really good at it and then I give her. I think I might be the dog whisperer because I really have a knack for dog training.

I love it when daddy picks me up from school so we can head down to town lake for a walk and she's there in the car. She almost sits on me the whole ride. We have the best time. She sure does make me laugh. One day this week daddy picked me up and Reece wasn't in the car. I got very sad but daddy told me that after Reece goes home to her family we might still be able to take her down for our town lake adventures. I sure hope so.

Ok, I'm off to school. Nami comes today and I'm so excited! Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

We're so glad you are having fun with y(our) dog! You can play with her anytime and I'm sure she loves going to Town Lake with you- you'll have to keep that up when we get back :). Love you and can't wait to see you!