Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Fall!!

 Amelia Eleanor
October 24, 2010

This weekend Daddy, Mommy, Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, Anderson, Emery and Tia all went on our annual trip out to the pumpkin patch in the country. There were goats to feed, pumpkins to crawl on, a pumpkin coach, and funny pictures with cutouts for your heads and hands. There were also horses to ride but mommy said that I wasn't big enough to ride the horse. Maybe next year when I'm five! We had a really fun time.

What a purdy family!

I loved feeding the goats. Uncle Eric bought goat food so we could all give it a try. Their whiskers tickled my hands and made me laugh. Some of the goats must have been really hungry because they were crazy about getting the food. They would reach their entire heads through the fence to get the food and push eachother out of the way to get to my hands. I think their mommies need to teach them about sharing.


I think Emery liked feeding the goats too. Anderson was a little scared of them but he laughed and laughed when Emery fed them. He's such a cute boy.






I love my cousins!
I've included some other photos from our trip for your enjoyment. Have a great day!

Anderson and Emery were really interested
in the strawberry plants. Maybe they're going to be farmers.

Happy Halloween!!



No comments: