Sunday, October 31, 2010

Run for the Water

Here are Mommy, Daddy and I before the race.
 It was still dark out!
On Halloween Mommy, Daddy, Miss Veronica, and I all got up when it was still nighttime and went to run in the Run for the Water. Mommy says that it is a really important run and by our participation we will help little kids have fresh water that they can drink. We decided it would be really fun for Mommy, Miss Veronica, and I to dress as turtles and for daddy to dress as a bunny rabbit. The story of the tortoise and the hare is a really good story. In the real story the tortoise wins the race, but in our race daddy won. He is an amazingly fast racer! I couldn't believe how fast he ran! Mommy, Miss Veronica and I were a long way from finishing and Daddy was already done! He is awesome!


After the race... the bunny and two running turtles.

Here's the back of Mommy and Miss Veronica's shirts.

The running turtles... aren't they beautiful!

Boy that Miss Veronica is so silly!

The sun came up!

Here I am with Mommy and Daddy after the race.


No comments: