Monday, October 4, 2010

Camping!

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy, and I went camping! And guess where we went... our back yard! Daddy set up our big tent and we ALL slept out there.




I asked Mommy and Daddy if Chloe could come out and sleep with us too and they said YES! It was awesome! I think Chloe thought it was awesome too. She sniffed every corner of the tent and then finally snuggled in with us. Later on in the night Mommy was woken up by Chloe trying to get under the covers. I guess she was cold. So Daddy took her back in the house. I think she was sad because she then sat in the window and meowed for us.


We had so much fun that the next night we slept out there too! It was funny to get up in the morning, walk inside the house, and get ready for school.

I love camping... and smores!
Did I tell you Mommy and Daddy brought my
princess tent inside the big tent?
This is the best night ever!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

That looks like so much fun! love always, Nami