Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve we went over to Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric's house for dinner. I got to make Reindeer food for Santa's reindeer and we put it outside for them to eat when they came to help Santa deliver the presents. It was pretty yummy (ok, I had a few bites) and included cranberries, cheerios, toffee chips, and granola. Here I am taking it outside.

It was REALLY cold so I had to go back in and get my jacket!

Auntie Aya and Uncle Eric got Emery and I matching pajamas! They were so cute! I went to bed at Auntie Aya's house and Mommy and Daddy read to me the Polar Express.
I told daddy on Christmas that next year I wanted a bell from Santa's sleigh for Christmas.
Oh man. I love Emery. But sometimes mommy tells me I'm a bit too rough. I just love giving her and Anderson hugs and kisses!
It sure was a great night but I was READY to go to bed so Santa could come!

No comments: