Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SANTA! SANTA! SANTA!


Mommy and daddy took me to see Santa tonight. It was awesome! I got to talk to him for a long time. He was the best. Then afterwards I got to go for a train ride. It was really great! YEA SANTA!!!



I see him, I see him, I see him!!


Here I am walking up to visit.




















First I got my photo taken with him.





Then he and I had an important discussion... but it's a secret what we talked about. Ok, I'll tell you one thing. I told him about my pretty dress, shoes, and head band I wore especially for my visit with him. We also talked about important present stuff but that's a secret. I won't even tell my mommy and daddy!







Sadly I had to go. He had other children he needed to talk to. So I gave him a big hug goodbye, told him I loved him, and wished him good luck on Christmas!



Afterwards I got to go for a train ride! Let's get this train
a-moving Mr. Conductor!


I'm on my way! Yea!!!



Hi Guys! This train is awesome!



Wahoo!


Here are a few photos mommy took of me standing in front of the train.



We also did a bit of shopping for my cousins. We got Emery a.... oh wait, mommy said you aren't supposed to tell what you got people until Christmas!



I had the best time ever!

I wonder if mommy and daddy will take me to see Santa again tomorrow?

1 comment:

Ellie said...

You look so beautiful honey! I'm glad you had a fun time with Santa!