Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Father's Day 2009


I know Father's Day was all the way back in the summer but I was sitting on mommy's lap tonight looking at photos on her computer and we came across the ones from when we went to an exotic zoo. We got to ride on this big trailer and FEED the animals! It was so cool. There were lots of deer, camels, water buffalo, zebras, buffaloes, lamas, and even an ostrich! I've included a bunch of photos for you to enjoy!

Here is a photo of my best bud Sydney and her mommy and daddy.










What a beautiful family!



I have to say... I'm a little nervous! What do they mean that the animals are going to get into the car to eat our food? Is that safe?





Well, I guess I'm going to find out. Here we go...



















Boy that deer doesn't look anything like the deer we have in our neighborhood. How does he hold his head up with such a big hat on?





Wowa... mommy, that camel is getting into the trailer! He's HUGE!! Protect me!







Oh no, is that lady feeding her baby to the camel? I bet he doesn't taste very good. Mommy, do camels eat little girls????








There were so many animals that I couldn't count all of them. I tried: one, two, three... Oops, we moved so I had better start over. It's just too tough.







The camel looked like he was wearing lipstick. Look at those lips! 













Mr. Camel was trying to give Sydney's mommy a kiss. So she puckered up!









Oh no... he's trying to give me a kiss. MOMMMYYYY PICK ME UP! Mr. Camel, don't eat my camera!

Boy that camel is funny!



That Llama seems to be in a hurry to get somewhere!







Here's a photo of mommy, daddy, and I while we were in motion!













The Zebras were fabulous! So beautiful!!













Look, here's a baby zebra!








There were lots of Zebras! Some of the babies were only a few days old! 






The last big animal we saw was this huge daddy buffalo. He was BIG and hairy!

And he had a HUGE tongue! 

It was a great day! I can't wait to go again! 












No comments: