Thursday, December 3, 2009

Having Fun in St. Louis

Have I told you about my awesome cousin Allison? She’s Auntie Sammy and Uncle Joel’s little girl and is so great. She’s really nice, loves to play with me, and has great toys! I got to spend lots of time with her when I was in St. Louis. I got to play with her at her house, at Nami and Poppie’s house, and at this totally cool park near her house. It was the coolest park I’ve ever been to.

The day we went to the park it was really cold and you know what? We were the ONLY kids there! It was great. Usually when we go to the park there are lots of kids on the slides, the swings, climbing up the stairs, and running around.


Sometimes it is hard to wait my turn and occasionally I get pushed over by some of the bigger kids. But not that day! Allison and I were able to play on whatever we wanted. Even Auntie Sammy and mommy got to play. They sat on the swings and just relaxed while Allison and I ran around like crazy! I’ve included some photos for you to see. My favorite things were the big castle playscape, the rolly slide, the boat where I had to “walk the plank”, and the swings.


After a while it was just too cold to play anymore (I was wishing for some of that hot chocolate that’s not hot) so we had to leave. I really hope that the next time we are visiting Auntie Sammy and Allison we get to go there again.


I asked mommy later on if we could go to the park when Allison comes to visit and she said you bet! Of course I don’t think we have a park as good as that one! I also asked mommy if Allison could sleep in my room on my big girl bed when she comes to Austin. She wasn’t sure if we both could fit in my little bed but said that Allison could stay in my room if she wanted to and we could both sleep on an air mattress just like when we are camping. Hey, I wonder if I could use my Aurora sleeping bag? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I hope they come to visit soon!


Auntie Sammy, Allison and I also went to the Magic House. But that story will have to wait for another day!




1 comment:

BennettAnne said...

mimi that was so fun I liked it too