Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cookie Decorating Party

This weekend I went to Sydney's house for a cookie decorating party with a bunch of my school friends. It was really fun. Her mommy got each of us a beautiful Christmas apron. We got to decorate as many cookies as we wanted to. I probably decorated 100! Ok, maybe not... but at least 10! There was frosting in lots of colors and all sorts of different toppings. The cookies were so yummy! My favorite kind of cookie was the angel.

I've posted some photos from the event for you to see how cool it was!

Here I am with Sydney, Pierce (on the left) and Reagan (on the right).









We were trying to get together for a group shot.










Still trying to get together!














Here I am with mommy.














Love it!




















Look at all the great colors! We are ready to decorate! My favorite cookies were the angels.












Here I am with my good friend Mia.



















There's my best friend Sydney while I'm showing off my apron!

No comments: