Monday, November 16, 2009

Go Eaters!!


Yesterday Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Eric, Auntie Aya and I went to watch a basketball game! Mommy and Daddy's school (UCI) played the Longhorns. We usually root for the Longhorns but since mommy and daddy went to UCI we got all dressed to cheer them on. Daddy and Uncle Eric's shirts had an anteater on it. I have a UCI pink shirt that says UC Irvine Girl and a blue sweatshirt that says UC Irvine. I told mommy that I wanted to wear my pink shirt and my hook em' horns dress but she said that would be silly. I'm not sure why. It would have been great to cheer for both teams but mommy said we had to root on the Anteaters.

The game was awesome! Every time the Anteaters came on the court we all cheered and I would tell mommy and daddy that the Anteaters were here! We got to sit with the players families so it was really neat knowing that there were other mommies and daddies all around us.

Mommy brought a whole bunch of stuff for me to do. She brought my puppies (Genevieve and Scotty), coloring books, some stories, and some snacks. I had the most fun watching the game. One time, when it was really quiet, mommy and I yelled out "Go Eaters!" I'm sure everyone there heard us because we were really loud.

It was so cool. Basketball moves really fast and when the players were taking a break all these beautiful girls danced and cheered. I liked the ones with the pom-poms the best. I have pom-poms just like theirs! Next time, I'm going to have to bring them so I can show them that we're the same! Last year we went with some friends to watch a Longhorn football game. It was cool but the players took a lot more breaks.

No comments: