Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Horseback Riding

Over the summer Sydney and I got to go on a horsey! It was so cool! The horse was so big that Sydney's daddy had to lift me onto her back. Then the lady who takes care of the horsey pulled us around the field. It was great! I was so high up I could see EVERYTHING! Then Sydney and I got to go on the horsey together! I didn't want to get down. Maybe I'll get to go again, but next time I want to go on a big horsey like the one I saw when we visited Grandma and Grandpa in California. That horsey was so big I don't think daddy could have climbed on him. I'll ask mommy if she can find a photo so you can see him!

I wonder if Oodle would have been scared to go on the horse. I bet little Maxie would have loved it. She would have howled away with happiness! Big Max probably would have chased the horsey. He's so crazy!



No comments: