Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Sleepover!

Ok, so this weekend was awesome! Saturday night I got to stay over at my friend Sydney’s house. We had such a blast! First Sydney’s mommy and daddy took us to our friend Mia’s birthday party at Going Bananas and then we all headed back to Sydney’s house for some serious partying!! It was great. I got to sleep in Sydney’s bedroom in a bed that pulled out from under Sydney’s big girl bed. It was the best time ever! Mommy and Daddy picked me up in the morning… but just between you and me, I didn't want to leave. :)



So have I told you about
Sydney? She’s my best friend. We are in the same class at school and are such good buddies that sometimes people ask if we are related. If only that were true!

That would ROCK! Sydney loves puppies too. I think she might even have more than I do. Her grandma often brings her puppies when she comes over to visit. We love to play dress-up together. One time mommy and I met up with Sydney and her mommy at Target and we both walked around the store dressed as Ariel. It was great! Our dress-up dresses shimmered as if we were real mermaids.

No comments: